Like other citrus fruits, the benefits of naranjilla are diverse because it contains minerals and nutritious vitamins. On the other hand, it is an excellent source of many of the B vitamins families, including B3, B6, B5 and B1, and contains vitamins A, C, E and K. The naranjilla is also a good source of several essential minerals, such as iron and potassium, calcium and phosphorus.
Due to its excellent nutritional profile, the fruit can confer a wide variety of health benefits and is an excellent choice as part of your healthy and nutritious diet
• It is rich in diuretic vitamin C and eliminates uric acid.
• Contains vitamin A, protein, phosphorus, niacin, iron and calcium.
• Avoid hypertension and migraine.
• Combats nervous diseases and improves sleep.
• Lowers cholesterol. It helps strengthen the nails bones hair and increases the body’s defenses.
• When consumed in juices or shakes helps to level blood pressure and regulates heart function.
• The vitamin A found in the naranjilla is essential for good vision. They are also recommended to women because of their high percentage of calcium because it strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis.